Click to see menu pricing
1. Sangiovese | Revel
2. Cabernet Sauvignon | Revel
3. Malbec | Revel
4. Blaufrankisch | Evolucio
5. Tempranillo | Protocolo
6. Pinot Munier | St. Gregory
7. Pinot Noir | Redhawk
8. Petite Sirah | Laughinghouse
9. Nero d'Avola | Cataldo
10. Red Blend [Syrah,Bonarda,Malbec] | La Posta
11. Monestrell | Tarima Hill
12. Syrah | Duxoup
13. Sangue di Giuda | Montagna
1. Vidal Grigio | Seconda Volta
2. Albarino | La Cana
3. Grillo | Tonnino
4. Arneis | Cristina Ascheri
5. Riesling | Frisk
6. White Blend | Aroma
7. Chardonnay | Vega Sindoa
8. Gruner Veltliner | Green Eyes
9. Sauvignon Blanc | Ant Moore
10. Dry Riesling | Forge Cellars
1. Grenache/Cinsault | Reserve de le Saurine
2. Vinho Verde | Arca Nova
3. Cinsault/Syrah | La Petite Cochon
1. Prosecco | Terra Serena
2. Moscato Rosé | Innocent Bystander
3. Blanc de Blanc | Domaine Collin
4. Brut Rosé | Marotti Campi
5. Champagne | Collet
1. Smoked Almonds
Smoke ‘em if you got ‘em.
2. Olives and Cheese
Why are you still reading? It’s olives and cheese. Fontina cheese, because we know you’re going to ask.
3. Bread and Oil
Bread freshly baked by Allez Bakery
It’s bread. Dip it in the oil. Or don’t. We’re not the boss of you.
8 pieces, but you don’t have to share. Toasted, topped with our Revel bruschetta and drizzled with balsamic vinegar.
A big pile of fancy cured meats and artisan cheeses served with fresh bread. It’s gourmet as hell.
2. Fake Meat
Just like the meat plate, but the “meat” is vegetarian and we give you some nuts too. You know, for protein.
3. Sandwich and Soup
Italian meats and cheeses on fresh bread served with the soup of the day. No, we won’t cut
the crust off.
1. Ask about dessert options I Or don’t. It’ll save more for us.
1. Fizzy Mojito I What makes a Mojito even better? Add some bubbly!
2. O Tea R I As if a Long Island needed any more ingredients...
We added a little burgundy to the party.
3. Recoleta I The Argentinian version of a Manhattan.
We make this not-so-classic cocktail with malbec and brandy.
4. Red Top Margarita I We add a deep red layer of malbec on top
of a traditional margarita. Ya know, just to mix things up.
5. Sangria I it's not just for Sundays anymore.
6. The Detox I Kool & The Gang said it best ... she's fresh, fresh, exciting!
1. Limoncello (Classic) I Tessora
2. Limoncello (Crema) I Tessora
3. Brandy I Amaro Nanine
4. Brandy I Asbach Uralt
5. Grappa I Bertagnolli Grappino
6. Port I Rotating selection
7. Bourbon I Amador
We feature four rotating local taps. Chances are you'll find something you like. If not, drink the damn wine.
4. Ask about our mocktails
DRINK/POUR OF THE WEEK
Ask the staff about current special(s)
10% off your choice of any three 6oz or 9oz pours